INTRODUCING THE BENCHMADE HUNT.A compact AXIS folding hunting knife with a recurved blade to assist with processing duties. Keep one in your pocket and a fixed blade in your pack.The Hunt line is a very exciting offering from Benchmade. Here at KnifeCenter, we expect it will bring them the same stature in hunting knives that they already enjoy in tactical and EDC. The North Fork, the first folder to be released in the Hunt series, features S30V steel and stabilized wood handles and it is a great product made in the USA.Research projects, R&D lab tests and many miles of field research provided the foundation for the design and development of Benchmade HUNT. Built from advanced materials usually reserved for spaceships and surgical equipment, these technologically advanced hunting knives provide refined performance and rugged durability. Benchmade HUNT. The art of pursuit.
- AXIS® locking mechanism
- Modified drop-point blade with ambidextrous dual thumb-stud opener
- CPM-S30V premium stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- Stabilized wood handles
- Stainless steel liners with reversible tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 2.97"
- Blade Thickness: 0.114"
- Handle Thickness: 0.530"
- Blade Material: S30V Premium Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Drop- Point
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 6.87"
- Closed Length: 3.90"
- Class: Blue
- Weight: 3.04 oz.
- Made in USA